Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Few of Bud's Favorite Things

Yesterday Bud and I had our first morning alone together in weeks, years, ever?  I'm very excited that I get to have this time alone with him while Audrey is in preschool.  After we dropped Audrey off, we came home.  Bud immediately spied all of these butterflies rather magically flying about.  We played with the butterflies.  It was incredibly sweet and idyllic.  I almost cried.  We came inside and Sailor immediately pooped on the floor.  I almost cried, again.

I decided to start the day off with one of Bud's favorite activities.  Cracking eggs.  I got out the muffin mix and Bud got to work.

How blissful is Bud?


Concentrating ...

Then, to add to the already wild day of muffin-making, I got out the scissors for Bud's second favorite activity, paper cutting.


I am having a blast being at home.  Thanks, Alex, for making this opportunity possible.  

2 comments:

Pops Miller said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful mother and wife! Those pictures are too cute. I think it may be time for a guest-post montage.

Christina said...

OMG! I didn't even know that I knew the muffin man!

Also, get a room, you two!